Automatic English subtitles will be available during the webinar. English and French subtitles will also be available for rebroadcast within 14 days of the live event.
Greater numbers of young adults with cancer (Age 18-45) are being diagnosed with aggressive cancers and must undergo aggressive treatment in an effort to preserve and extend life. The functional impact of combined surgical, radiological and systemic treatment interventions frequently have long term consequences on the quality of survivorship and rehabilitation is essential.
This webinar will focus on the rehabilitation interventions prescribed in 4 case studies in young adult patients including :
- Central Nervous System Cancer
- Testicular Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Advanced breast cancer
At the end of this presentation, a question period is offered to allow participants the to ask questions or present clinical cases to Mary-Ann Dalzell.
* Within 24 business hours of your purchase (8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday), you will receive all the necessary information by email to view the course.
Are you interested in this online course, but want to learn more about it? Click here to access the complete course.
Interested in “Oncology”? Click here to discover our online courses on the subject.
The webinar will provide participants with an overview of:
- The unique functional problems associated with young adult cancers
- The psychosocial challenges of rehabilitating patients in this age demographic
- The types of rehabilitation interventions recommended in each case