With an aging population, the prevalence of age-related spinal conditions is progressively increasing. Symptoms relatable to spinal stenosis now account for up to 30% of patients with spinal complaints in primary care. Physiotherapists who appreciate the natural course, differential diagnosis, assessment, medical/surgical, exercise and manual therapy treatment options available can safely and effectively manage this growing patient population.
- Review of normal age-related changes in the lumbar spine
- Differential diagnosis of spinal stenosis
- Medical and surgical management
- Physiotherapy management
Important information : This webinar is free. However, it is necessary to register by adding it to your shopping cart in order to receive access to the rebroadcast .
* You can view the course online whenever you want, there is no deadline for completion.
* Within a maximum of 24 business hours following your purchase (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday), you will receive all the necessary information by email to view the course.