This one-hour webinar focuses on the evaluation and optimization of the function of the lumbo-pelvic region for lifting performance.
Mai-Linh Dovan, Certified Sport Therapist, reviews the various capabilities and fundamental prerequisites of the hip pivot.
She also presents two clinical cases and the different observations noted in the function of the lumbo-pelvic region, as well as the associated interventions.
At the end of the webinar, Mai-Linh offers a question and answer session.
This webinar gives you a taste of the course “Movement Optimization for Prehab and Performance – Level 2“.
Use the promotional code BIAVIP to get a $50 discount.
* You can watch the replay online whenever you want, there is no deadline to complete it.
* Within a maximum of 24 business hours following your purchase (8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday), you will receive all the necessary accesses by email to view the training.
- Explore the different capabilities and fundamental prerequisites of the hip pivot;
- Recognize gaps in lumbo-pelvic function;
- Understand the specificity of mobility and activation exercises depending on the type of injury;
- Understand how to integrate variations of exercises to optimize the transfer of acquired knowledge to the performance of lifting.