Learn evidence based rehabilitation protocols for vaginal agenesis, post cancer treatment rehabilitation, and pelvic pain using vaginal trainers (dilators). This 1 hour course is offered in online format. It is ideal for health care providers who treat patients with pelvic pain, post cancer vaginal stenosis and atrophy, vaginal agensis (MRKH and AIS).
What are students saying?
“So great! Very educational and applicable to my current population. I learned so much! I think it was very thorough for what the course was intended for.”
“Wonderfully laid out and taught. Great communication from the instructor and great discussion. LOVED this course.”
“I look forward to Amanda teaching other courses! Great job! Very easy to listen to and open to questions!”
“Amanda is an excellent instructor-truly passionate about the pelvic floor and running!:
“An amazing and very helpful course. I feel more confident now!”
* You can view the online course whenever you want, there is no deadline for completion.
* Within a maximum of 24 business hours following your purchase (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday), you will receive all the necessary information by email to view the course.
- To understand the purpose of vaginal trainers as part of a multi-modal rehabilitation program
- Know 4 types of patients who could benefit from vaginal trainers
- Understanding the variation in dilator protocols