Short course in replay
Exercise is a widely recommended and often first-line treatment approach for people with rotator cuff-related shoulder pain (RCRSP). Resistance exercise is a popular type of exercise prescribed by physiotherapists for RCRSP. However, just how effective is resistance exercise and how might it be beneficial? Spoiler alert, it’s not only about getting strong.
- What is RCRSP?
- What is the evidence underpinning resistance exercise for RCRSP?
- What are the mechanisms of resistance exercise for RCRSP?
- How to incorporate resistance exercise into a holistic biopsychosocial model of care
* Within a maximum of 24 business hours following your purchase (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday), you will receive all the necessary information by email to view the course.
Interested in MSK? Click here to see our courses!
- Learn the evidence behind exercise for RCRSP
- Understand the mechanisms of exercise for RCRSP
- Learn how to go beyond selling exercise for its mechanical benefit