- 6 webinars – 1 webinar for 6 months + 1 bonus webinar
- 7 international experts
- 7 current topics
- A VIP community
- Easily plan 7 continuing education credits for the year
Replays are now available. Listen to this webinar series at your own pace. : All webinars will be in English, but English and French subtitles are also available.
Here are the webinars included in this webinar series:
- Physical Activity & Sports Participation Following Total Knee Arthroplasty
By Anthony Teoli, PT, MSc, PhD (c)
- Strengthening exercise for rotator cuff-related shoulder pain: Have we been seduced by the hype?
By Jared Powell, PT, PhD (c)
- The assessment and management of hip pain in young active adults
By Joanne Kemp, PT, PhD
- Strengthening the body and mind in rehabilitation: The intersection of mental and physical adaptation for improvements in functional capacity
By Scotty Butcher, BScPT, MSc, PhD
- Choosing the right tests to differentiate and classify headache
By Toby Hall PhD, MSc, PT
- Inflammation, pain and the brain: Considering post-Covid musculoskeletal pain
By Jacqui Koep, BScPT, MSc
- Lower limb tendinopathy: the clinical update
By Ebonie Rio, PhD
For full details, click HERE.
Important information: To register for the webinar series, simply add the language of your choice to your cart to receive accesses within 24 business hours of your purchase. These accesses will take you to our courses platform, where you will find all the webinars.