- 7 webinars already available as replay
- 7 international experts
- 7 current topics
Some webinars are sold individually for $75.
Here are the webinars included in this webinar series:
- Physical Activity & Sports Participation Following Total Knee Arthroplasty
By Anthony Teoli, PT, MSc, PhD (c)
- Strengthening exercise for rotator cuff-related shoulder pain: Have we been seduced by the hype?
By Jared Powell, PT, PhD (c)
- The assessment and management of hip pain in young active adults
By Joanne Kemp, PT, PhD
- Strengthening the body and mind in rehabilitation: The intersection of mental and physical adaptation for improvements in functional capacity
By Scotty Butcher, BScPT, MSc, PhD
- Choosing the right tests to differentiate and classify headache
By Toby Hall PhD, MSc, PT
- Inflammation, pain and the brain: Considering post-Covid musculoskeletal pain
By Jacqui Koep, BScPT, MSc
- Lower limb tendinopathy: the clinical update
By Ebonie Rio, PhD
For full details, click HERE.
Important information: To register for the webinar series, simply add the language of your choice to your cart to receive accesses within 24 business hours of your purchase.