Do you know the four different types of tendon load? Are you comfortable prescribing rehabilitation or knowing how to manage your athlete in-season? This webinar will provide the clinical fundementals for differential diagnosis of lower limb tendinopathies, rehabilitation (including adequate progressions and why strength training isn’t enough), in-season strategies and an understanding of how to be evidence based but not recipe driven!
- Tendon load
- Differential Diagnosis
- Rehabilitation fundementals
- In-season management
* Within 24 business hours of your purchase (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday), you will receive all the necessary information by email to view the training.
Interested in this course? Click here to view our Musculoskeletal webinars series
Interested in the theme “Musculoskeletal injuries”? Click here to find out more about Musculoskeletal courses
- Name and give examples of lower limb tendon loads and relate this to clinical presentations
- Undertake a progressive load assessment for Achilles tendinopathy and highlight the differential
- Have confidence writing a rehabilitation program for at least two lower limb tendons