The K-Taping Pediatrics course introduces various basic systems and associated combination systems to indications that are frequently used in your professional everyday life. In addition, the basic techniques for lymphatic systems and the application of crosstape are presented and learned in practical exercises.
By participating in the K-Taping Pediatrics course, you will learn many possibilities of using K-Taping Therapy.
- Muscle techniques for weakness, spasticity, etc.
- Ligament techniques for paediatric conditions
- Correction techniques for various palsies, foot deformities
- Fascial corrections for scoliosis, malposition, colon issues, etc.
- Overview of Lymphatic techniques used for swelling
K-Taping courses involve a large practical component where participants practice techniques with a partner. The experienced instructors will oversee the practical sessions. Participants will be able to incorporate the learnings immediately into their practice.
Register today at the Early Bird rate and receive a discount on the purchase of the following products at checkout:
- Starter Kit OC-4357-Left Handed Scissors 21cm-20% OFF
- Starter Kit OC-4358-Right Handed Scissors 21cm-20% OFF
- K-Taping 2nd Edition Book OC-4355-$10.00 OFF
This course incurs significant nonrefundable expenses prior to the course— please read and carefully. Registration fee less $50 will be refunded for written cancellations received 21 days prior to the event. No refund will be given after this date. K-Taping Academy Canada reserves the right to cancel at any time with full refund. The K-Taping Academy Canada is not responsible for any costs, including, but not limited to, airline or hotel penalties. Should you need to cancel your registration, you must do so by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.