This online course will teach you how to reduce coccygeal pain through effective, non-invasive techniques.
This online course will give you an overview of the biomechanics and different causes of pain in the sacrococcygeal joint. In addition, assessment and treatment techniques as well as scientific and clinical evidence will be available. Finally, in this course you will be taught self-help techniques and other exercises and tips to eventually teach them to your patients.
This online theoretical course prepares you for the one-day practical training day: Röst Therapy: The External Treatment of Coccydynia where all your knowledge will be put into practice. This practical day will allow you to apply the techniques taught in the online course in real life and improve your clinical reasoning through several case studies.
* You can view the course online whenever you want, there is no deadline for completion.
* Within a maximum of 24 business hours following your purchase (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday), you will receive all necessary information by email to view the training.
1. Understanding coccydynia (Pathophysiology, the different causes and associated clinical patterns)
2. Know how to identify the right tests to perform to evaluate coccydynia
3. Identify appropriate treatment techniques for a coccydynia
4. Be able to give adequate exercise and advice for a patient with coccydynia and know when to refer when necessary