Pelvic pain issues may affect up to 1 in 6 women worldwide – endometriosis alone is thought to affect 10-15% of women globally. This webinar will take an overview of three of the most common diagnoses and examine the evidence for the role of physiotherapy in treatment/management, as well as providing direction for assessment and multi-modal treatment.
- Brief description of the relevant pelvic anatomy
- Overview of diagnostic and assessment strategies
- Discussion of evidence based multi-modal treatment
* Within 24 business hours of your purchase (8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday), you will receive all the necessary information by email to view the course.
Interested in this course? Click here to view our Women’s Health webinar series.
Interested in the theme “Women’s Health”? Click here to find out more about women’s health courses.
- Explain the anatomical and neuro-muscular drivers of female pelvic pain
- Understand the prevalence and the impact of delayed diagnosis
- Recognise the importance of taking a biopsychosocial approach to managing female pelvic pain, integrating manual therapy, movement strategies with lifestyle interventions such as pain neuroscience, mindfulness and nutrition