Following this course, participants will be able to adapt their practice to better manage the treatment of anxious children. Participants will be able to better understand the problem of anxiety, to recognize its manifestations, and to put into practice prevention and intervention methods for this clientele.
Module 1: Understanding anxiety
- Associated qualities
Module 2: Identifying the origin of anxiety
- Role of the child
- Role of the parent
- Role of the environment
- Anxiety grid with clinical examples
Module 3: Recognizing the manifestations of anxiety
- Physical events
Module 4: Preventing and intervening with the anxious child (part 1)
- Tools for the body
- Tools for thoughts
Module 5: Preventing and intervening with the anxious child (part 2)
- Tools for feelings
- Tools for behaviour
Module 6: Integrating the tools into practice
- Integrating the tools into practice with three clinical examples
* You can view the online course whenever you want, there is no deadline for completion.
* Within a maximum of 24 business hours following your purchase (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday), you will receive all necessary information by email to view the course.
- To understand the problem of anxiety in children with respect to current knowledge
- To know the main factors that cause anxiety
- To recognize the manifestations of anxiety
- To implement prevention and intervention strategies aimed at facilitating youth participation and well-being