Early bird rate: 645$ until October 9, 2019 (11:59 PM), regular rate is 755$.
TRAINING over 2 days (November 8 and 9, 2019)
This course aims to provide health professionals with an innovative therapeutic approach to the treatment of pain. This training will propose a classification of pain by pain mechanism that integrates the bio-psycho-social model. In addition, the training will provide you with a review of the latest evidence as well as a synthesis of pain neuroscience and polyvagal theory for the therapist and his patient. Emmanuelle offers you an improved pain management model that combines all these concepts.
Validated questionnaires, breathing, stress response and motor imagery will also be addressed to better assess and treat persistent pain. This course offers an innovative approach to pain management by integrating breathing techniques and gentle movements inspired by yoga and medical therapeutic yoga. By combining these techniques, the health professional will have concrete tools to optimize the management of his patients.
- Biopsychosocial model
- Pain mechanisms
- Pain Neuroscience
- Subjective assessment: clinician's language, recognizing disciplinary pain, clinical interview, validated questionnaires
- Objective evaluation: polyvagal theory and clinical involvement, breathing, motor imaging
- Steps, objectives and goals
- Motion graduation
- Conscious Movement (Yoga and Imagery)
- Meditation and mindfulness
- Cardiac coherence
- Case History